This pub will now become you favorite place to be at (especially in downtown area) for some amazing drinks as well as finger-lickin’ food!
As the name suggests, the concept here is very unique but similar to a stock market. The drinks’ prices keep fluctuating on the basis of the demand of a particular drink. Its actually fun looking at those changing prices and experiencing an ambiance like it!
The place is coming up with a new menu which focuses on a short yet creative menu of food and drinks. The variety of food that will be served will definitely pull you back to the place just for their FOOD!
The tasting included the following dishes:
1. Chilli Cheese Baguette: A crispy and crunchy french baguette topped with jalapenos, black and green olives, green chillies, peppers and parmesan cheese. I, personally loved this starter as it had an amazing spicy taste and was really cheesy. Highly recommend to the ones who love spicy food!!
2. Mirchi Imli Lamb Chops: These 4 hours cooked lamb chops were fried and glazed with chilly paste and tamarind pulp. I loved loved the way this one was done, right from the spicy and sour taste to the way it was presented!
*DO NOT LEAVE THIS PLACE WITHOUT TRYING THIS ONE! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO REGRET IT! Thank me later xP
3. Mushroom Kung Pao: Here comes the chinese dish with crispy fried mushrooms which were tossed in Kung Pao style with salted peanuts and topped with spring onions. Being a mushroom lover, i adored this dish – it was towards a spicy side too ofcourse due to the red chillies and soya sauce.
4. 2 mins wild mushrooms noodles: Since childhood, we’ve all been fan of maggi. This one took noodles at a whole new level – noodles tossed with sauteed mushrooms and spring onions, topped with truffle oil. If you were and are a noodles and mushroom fan – do try this one!
5. Aloo & Cheddar Tikki Chaat: ONE OF THE BEST DISHES THAT I TRIED. Crispy patties made of potato and cheddar cheese, topped with crispy white peas, trio of chutney and aloo salli. The combination of chutneys, potato and cheddar cheese was something i was trying for the first time and i’m sure i’ll definitely be back for this amazing combination.
6. Keema Pao: Lamb Mince served with mini butter pao breads and lachha onions. A typical indian main dish for the non vegetirains. The mince is prepared really well with green chillies, coriander, ginger, garlic and cumin seeds giving the perfect spicy indian taste.
7.Van noodles with Chilly Chicken: Yet again a twist in noodles – roadside noodles topped up with chilly chicken (chicken thighs. The chicken pieces were soft enough an went really well with the noodles.
8. Desi Aloo Tikki Sliders: Again, one of my FAVS from the meal – these sliders (tiny burgers) were pink and black colored which were filled with aloo tikki, onion slices, lettuce, bbq sauce and mint chutney. Even though, i’m not a big fan of bbq sauce, i loved this slider as there was just a hint of bbq sauce and it had more of desi flavors. A MUST HAVE!
9. 2 mins chicken tikka noodles: These 2 min moodles were sauteed with chicken tikka and onion tomato masala and topped with green coriander. Out of all the noodles that i tried, this one was the best according to me. The spices and masala were tossed perfectly and it couldn’t be any better!
10. Chicken Kung Pao: This dish was similar to the mushroom kung pao – with the only difference being it was replaced in the place of mushrooms. As a non vegetarian, i would prefer the chicken kung pao! The chicken pieces were really soft and can go best with drinks.
*All the beverages tried were non alcoholic
1. Triple Berry Mojito: This drink consisted of raspberries, strawberries, blueberries and mint as the main ingredients mixed with Fizz. If u love the berries, this drink is definitely worth trying – the drink was also topped with mint leaves and raspberries which gave the drink a finishing look!
2. Kala Khatta Daiquiri: This drink was inspired by the indian flavours – the main ingredients being black currant, lime juice and black salt which gave it a chatpata taste. It was something different i had tried and i would recommend to try this one as it was unique and worth trying!
3. Passion Fruit Mojito: A blended fizz with passion fruit, lime and mint! The drink was perfectly blended with a proper taste of all the 3 ingredients and was not too icy.
4. Lichi Mint: This drink was made with lichi pulp, mint leaves and lemmon juice with sparkling water. As it was blended with ice, keeping it for long time, the litchi flavor started disappearing so wouldn’t recommend to keep it aside for a long time. Don’t loose the litchi flavor ❤
5. Orange Blossom: This drink was an interesting one with the ingredients being orange juice, cream and coconut syrup. The hint coconut flavor could be tasted very well! This was my first time of trying the combination of orange and coconut and was not at all disappointed!
6. Strawberry Sharbat: I loved this strawberry drink – it was made with fresh strawberries, lime juice, basil seeds and blended well with ice. It had an amazing flavor of strawberry and lime (a perfect combination). The topping of dried strawberry flakes enhanced the taste of the drink.
Dark Chocolate Rum Ball: An alcoholic dessert xP – So this ones definitely not for the dark chocolate haters but a must must have for all the dark chocolate lovers like me! This dessert consisted of dark chocolate sponge bound with chocolate sauce and surronded by Valrhona chocolate sauce. I'm sure it does sound very chocolaty and but its worth all the calories! The presentation was too good to as it was flabeed by dark rum – i was fascinated by seeing the flames over a chocolate ball – a sight that i can never get over with!
Lotus Tart: THE BESTEST PART OF THE MEAL! – This was a lots biscoff tart topped with lotus sauce and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. I have no words to describe this dessert – all i can say is just go and try this one and you will never prefer a chocolate dessert over this one! WORTH WORTH WORTH!
Overall, this place is not to be visited only for its drinks but also for some amazing delicious food! I now have a reason to visit this place not only for their drinks but most importantly, their aloo tikki chaat, sliders and lotus tart!! 😛