This quircky spacious lounge, located in the Jumeirah Creekside Hotel will take you to the nightlife of Madrid, Barcelona and Ibiza all at one venue! Ladies, you cannot miss this place as it offers a private dedicated ladies bar and a specific wall and a seating for all those photos! In addition, their tables have a hook-like hanging to hang your pretty bags there 🙂 They have also come up with a new & unique concept of an upside down room which could be turned into a private party room with your own choice of music which will be played in there! Apart from all this, the lounge also has an extremely pretty terrace seating especially for the chilly weather!
The interiors here are so unique and attractive with all the quircky art work done without any straight lines. The foot of the abr chairs have hands and heels on them giving them the funkiest look! Customers can enjoy their meal wither on the high tables or low tables, whichever appropriate and convenient for them. Absolutely LOVED how this place is done!
Getting to the menu, the place offers spanish cuisine at its best! This was the first time i was trying this cuisine and i was totally amazed! We started off with some mocktails – pomegranate julep and monica lewinsky. The pomegranate julep mocktail was a simple one with pomegranate juice and a hint of rose water and lime. This cute little mocktail had an amazing refreshing taste! The monica lewinsky had a neutral taste with a balance of bitterness and sweetness, the main ingredient being raspberry.
- Padron Peppers: This unique dish of green pepper was served along with sour cream and cream cheese and cooked in sesame oil. I had no idea how this would taste but the combination sounded interesting! The dish turned out to be one of the best of the night! Definitely worth trying!
- Vegetarian Empanadas: These empanadas have a puff pastry covering and is filled with veggies. Something i could keep munching on while enjoying some drinks. Vegetarians, you won’t be disappointed with this one.
- Fresh Prawns Al Ajillo: Who doesn’t love some fresh and scrumptious prawns along with some salmon crisp. These were one of the best prawns i’ve had in town! Will definitely tantalize your tastebuds!
- Croquetas De Queso: I love the name of this dish 😀 This was a simple one yet so delicious! These little croquettes were filled with goat cheese and beetroot and served with their homemade gazpacho sauce. Not a fan of beetroot, but this one was irresistable!!! For all those cheeselovers, don’t miss on this one!
- Pollito Muruno: This one was the chicken kabab served on skewers made in their traditional Mojo sauce. This dish had an Indian-like touch to its taste. Spicy and juicy, these kababs were to die for!
- Mushroom Potato skins: A potato and mushroom LOVER like me cannot resist but to try this specific tapa! These patoties looked mouthwatering and the taste did absolute justice to the look. I loved the way it was presented and was something unique i came across. The base being the potato skin and filling being overloaded mushrooms!
- Sevillian Spring Salad: I frankly hate salads, not one of those salad lovers/ health freaks so was too reluctant to try this one. I just took a bite to taste it but i ended up finishing half of it due to its delish taste! Salad lovers, you’ve got yourself sorted even at the bar!
- Fried Mozzarella: How can i see mozzarella sticks and not order for one! The sticks were so filling and cheeeessy! This was a simple dish of heaven ❤
- Smoked Salmon with Pumpkin: This particular dish was again one of the best on the table! The fish couldn’t be any softer and tender. It tasted very fresh and was perfectly cooked. The combination of salmon and pumpkin went really well!
- Chuletitas de Cordero: This one was a grilled lamb served on a mash vegetable puree. The lamb was cooked to perfection! It was not at all hard or chewy which just made the dish taste even better!
- Seabass: This particular dish is not yet added to the menu as its a new introductory. Simple yet one of my favorites from all the dishes! The folks have definitely become my favorite for some amazing seafood items!
Overall, the place din’t disappoint me at all either with their food or ambiance. Even if you aren’t planning a visit for dining but just for drinks, go ahead as you’re going to enjoy the ambiance!